General Horse Riding Regulations
- Appropriate dress code for your safety while horse riding demands closed shoes (no flip-flops) and pants. We provide you with the helmets.
- Children ages 6–12 can join the “morning landscape ride,” provided they request participation in advance.
- Due to the duration and nature of our tours, for safety reasons, we cannot accept children under 6, adults over 70, or pregnant women.
- The weight limit for riders is set at 110 kg.
- Please notify us if you or someone in your party has a disability so that we can provide the best possible experience on a tour adjusted to your needs.